4-H Youth Development
WOO HOO!! FOOD, FUN & FITNESS IS BACK FOR 2014!! This year we are going to explore THE GREAT OUTDOORS! Open the brochures to get more info:
ARE YOU ENTERING 6-8TH GRADE NEXT YEAR?
WHAT ARE YOU DOING JULY 28TH TO 31ST?
TRY OUTDOOR ADVENTURE 2014
Outdoor Adventure brochure 2014
Enrollments will be limited. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come,
TOGETHER OUR RESPONSIBILITY PUBLICLY EMBRACES DIRECTION & OPPORTUNITY
TORPEDOs are a group of young people with one or more enthusiastic adults that identifies a community need
and designs a community service project to address that need.
Contact Meg Dallapiazza for more information.
- What is 4-H? – 4-H History, Pledge, Emblems & Symbols
- 4-H Clubs – Contact Meg Dallapiazza for more information on 4-H Clubs in your area.
- 4-H Projects – Contact Meg Dallapiazza for more information on 4-H Projects.
- 4-H enrollment form
- 2012 Project Guide
4-H Related Links
- 4-H National Web Portal: http://www.4husa.org is your one-stop shop for 4-H Web sites.
- Are You Into It?
- International 4-H
- National 4-H USA
- National 4-H Supply
- National 4-H Council
- UW-Extension 4-H County Sites
- Wisconsin 4-H
If you have any questions regarding 4-H Youth Development in Florence County, please contact:
4-H Youth Agent
Florence Natural Resource Center
5628 Forestry Dr
Florence, WI 54121
Phone: (715) 528-5490 Ext. 116
Fax: (715) 528-5172